Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Java 2

0 0

Ok. I am stuck here and any help whould be appreciated.:@

I have read the 2 post in the forums about this challange, and I have read the article Shadow has on it.

I get the idea that I have to fiew the source of the page, but where do I type that? the adress bar in explorer? (Im a total noob so plz go easy)

Thing is, when I do that, nothing happens.

HELP plz? :(

0 1

learn javascript.

then stop the page while its loading, so you can then check the source.

0 0

Copy the link to the page, put it in the url bar and put 'view-source:' in front of it.

0 0

Yeh, both ways work, as long as you know what to do once you get the source code, the rest of the challenge is easy :D

Btw, JavaScript and Java arent the same thing ;)

0 0

i did it in another way i vieved the sorce while the box was loading but i dont know what im looking for?? in the sorce??

0 0

Erm i need help to, i have the source but i dont know what im looking for. Theres just javascript challenge 2 which i expected but theres nothing about the box or the pass word.

0 0

Panda wrote: Erm i need help to, i have the source but i dont know what im looking for. Theres just javascript challenge 2 which i expected but theres nothing about the box or the pass word.

Just read through it all, it's not hard.

Another way to view source is to go into notepad, File>Open and paste the URL in there.

0 0

I've looked through the whole text, if it's that blaitently obvious i would have seen it. Just gimme a small hint or tip please because if there is something there i don't see it.

0 0

Now what extension .js… ermm i mean javascript use?

Find the file with that extension!

0 0

Yea thats basicly it, if ur using firefox cancel the pop up then Ctrl+u and find the extension….

0 0

Okay, I also need help. I mean geeze. I guess this is not a way to get your first post but why not? OKay there are two files with .js

<script type='text/javascript' src='../../../fusion_includes/fusion_script.js'></script>

And: markup&lt;script language=&quot;JavaScript&quot; src=&quot;level2script.js&quot;&gt;&lt;/script&gt; Which that seem's to be the app. I'm so stuck on this.

I bet you it's right here in front of me. Any advice will be great. Thank You in Advanced.

SwiftNomad

0 0

ok when you want to view what a certian file contains what do you do… A ) open it B ) smash your head aginst the keyboard and complain

if you chose b… fuck off

now when you want to see what a web page contains…. like the index of something the url will be: 'http://www.retard.com/main.JS

if you dont understand it after that… jump of a cliff

0 0

Okay dude, first of all, you need to know how to stop the page from loading, what key will do this? Can you think of nothing? I'll give you hint. it's in the top left corner. After this you can view the source. (The source is the key to web hacking) Find anything to do with anything to do with javascript. Msg me if you still need help. Later and good luck. ;)

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

By the way the thread should be titled "Javascript 2" NOT "Java 2" java is completely different to javascript

0 0

Agreed.

IMPULSE_ONION: I have no clue what you are talking about "up in the top left corner", all that needs to be done is to view source before the box comes up and find where the script location is.

0 0

drumlinegod wrote: Agreed.

IMPULSE_ONION: I have no clue what you are talking about "up in the top left corner", all that needs to be done is to view source before the box comes up and find where the script location is.

come on seriously…i need help on this one but come on you dont know how to get the source… if your using Firefox press X on the sreen…now whats your question going to be…when do i press it? right after you click cancel with the box that pops up…

now for my question i put the source /level2javascript on the url for the source code and something really really weird happens…go to this url and see what happens please explain…http://www.hellboundhackers.org/challenges/js/js2/index.php/level2javascript.js

0 0

dude why did u pull up such an old thread? and do u even kno what a directory is?