Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Javascript 2

Greyhat in Training
0 0

I get so far (URL http://www.hellboundhackers.org/challenges/js/js2/index.php/level2javascript.js), then I get an error message pop-up and no password. :(

I've read the articles and forum threads to no avail, some help in right direction if possible please.

If the above is a spoiler, admins please remove this post.

EDIT: I get the error pop-up after being asked to download a Javascript file.

0 0

you need to find a way to get that source….. there are 2 ways i know of doing this…. think about if you wanna do something like use an irc irc: irc.place.net you put the command before the colon, irc: you want to do what? make it one word….add a - maybe? there's another easy way too…check the forums and articles. :)

Greyhat in Training
0 0

Still no luck, am starting to pull out what is left of my hair lol.

0 0

Dude, I didn't have Javascript 2 done and I don't even know javascript and I read this post and I was easily able to complete it. You just have to pay more attention to things. ;)

Greyhat in Training
0 0

I'm doing as explained above, I get so far then asked to download a Javascript file, when I do I get an error pop-up as explained in my first post above.

0 0

where did u put the url level2script.js cos im stuck on this calenge 2 i got the thingy url but dont know where 2 put it

0 0

liam uv bombarded me wit pms all evening about this challenge and u still havnt done it??? wot about (major hint coming up) removing the index!!!!!