Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Javascript 5

0 0

Okay, I typed in the "correct answer" and it said Good Job, but then it redirected me to a page that said Wrong Answer and I haven't gotten any points. What's wrong, and what do I need to do?

0 0

according to ur profile u beat it…

0 0

I get the message "Good Job" but when it goes to the next page I get page can not be found. I tried it at home and at work. I can't get in.

Update:

Now I'm getting "Good Job" but it's going to that "Wrong Answer" page.

Any help? If you want verification I would be willing to describe in detail how I did this and what solution I got. I just don't see what I'm doing wrong. How am I getting "good job" but then "wrong answer"?

0 0

I just checked my profile, JS 5 is still red, so I haven't completed it. I think there's something wrong with the challange.

0 0

When i put the "what i think is correct" Url in, it opens ***5. Type: Jscript Script File. I click open and it says its from an unkown Publisher. I click run and I get a Windows Script Host, Java Runtime Error. Is this supposed to happen? Or do i have to download something in order to read this.

If this is a spoiler, please delete this post and pm me some type of responce

0 0

Jimstr wrote: When i put the "what i think is correct" Url in, it opens ***5. Type: Jscript Script File. I click open and it says its from an unkown Publisher. I click run and I get a Windows Script Host, Java Runtime Error. Is this supposed to happen? Or do i have to download something in order to read this.

If this is a spoiler, please delete this post and pm me some type of responce

in that js file is written, if one value = other value then do some action… one value is typed by you, second one is that, which you need to know… If you not want to know how does getYear function, try some javascript injection, you need just to show the value of the variable :ninja:

0 0

Jimstr wrote: When i put the "what i think is correct" Url in, it opens ***5. Type: Jscript Script File. I click open and it says its from an unkown Publisher. I click run and I get a Windows Script Host, Java Runtime Error. Is this supposed to happen? Or do i have to download something in order to read this.

You must run it inside the browser in order to make it execute correctly. You should google the functions in it if you don't already know them ;)

0 0

I completed it and the alert ("Good job! You got it!") Popped up. but then it directed me to another page saying Wrong Code. Do some reasearch… but if I got it wrong, an alert message should pop up saying Try again… So i know i got it right. I recieved no points and it says i didnt complete Javascript 5 in my profile.

0 0

cracked it. one down, 10 to go :)

0 0

Learn about getYear() function

0 0

I'm having the same problem as Jimstr. I typed in the 'correct answer' and it took me to the page that said Wrong Answer. Can I PM someone so I can give more info without spoiling it for anyone?

0 0

You need to ise Firefox. In IE it didn't eorked for me

0 0

Moonbat wrote: Okay, I typed in the "correct answer" and it said Good Job, but then it redirected me to a page that said Wrong Answer and I haven't gotten any points. What's wrong, and what do I need to do?

same thing i even had to go to IE to post my result FF simply had "try it again" over and over

0 0

Well, I finally did get it, using FireFox:D. The challenge should be fixed for IE users.