Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Javascript 4

0 0

i have been on this one forever. i thought it would be something like js13 but its not. its driving me nuts. can someone help/pm me please. ive read all the articles given to me and the ones on the site and i still cant get it. i read the securiteam article that everyone said explains it but its still all confusing.

0 0

Look closely at the url and yeah simply think in javascript about what you need to see.

Hope it's not too cryptic, didn't want to spoil the fun for any of you ;)

0 0

look through that article… I had the same problem when i would read it over and over….

However, read the first section, it talks about how to check for vulnerablility.

Then shows fields n forms… then shows something you can add in the url to view a cookie… possibly hidden… u may have to change it so it will work… you may not..

and you may notice it wont work in the url at least i could get it to work… so save to hdd then add where necessary… think, think, think…..

hopefully this isnt a spoiler… and good luck… if you need ne more help on this feel free to PM me.