Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Javascript 15

0 0

Please Help. Ive tried everything i know: altering the code, changing variable values, writing my own code to try and solve it and nothing ive tried works. i cant think of anything else to do. ive read all the articles and forums i can find and nothing seems to help. will someone please PM me and help.

0 0

this isn't really a jscript injection challenge atall… really more of just a work it out on paper….atleast thats what i did. try it that way and if you still need help, feel free to pm me

0 0

only_samurai wrote: this isn't really a jscript injection challenge atall… really more of just a work it out on paper….atleast thats what i did. try it that way and if you still need help, feel free to pm me

That what i did to, think about what your goal is.

0 0

ya, i did it using a pencil and paper…eraser is recommended, i used it alot. make a chart of the numbers and the letters and you will get it

0 0

If you're stuck, google the charAt() function, take some notes and looks at the variables and stuff. (paper and pen still neded :p)