Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

JS8 - Does not want to accept first pass anymore!

0 0

Okay, I need serious help with this challange. I know what the code is and I know what tipe it is and I know where to convert it. I know that after you insert the first password you get a new code in the source. The thing is, is that I got that last code when I was at another computer. So I did my thing and got the second code and needed to go, now after I put in the first answer it doesnt give me the new one in the source anymore! If this made no sense but you would still like to help then I'll PM you with what I have. (The vagueness is coz I don't want to post any spoilers)

0 0

That's what I did, I decoded it and pasted it in, but I don't get the new secret in the source. It's just the same old code again. I decoded it to ****I from 'voodoo' code ;)

(avoiding spoilers)

0 0

Same thing AGAIN when I try to paste it. (It gave the same decoding too!) Head Explodes :angry:

0 0

are you using firefox? cuz if you are do this chall in IE idk why but firefox messed this chall up for me for a while but it works in IE

0 0

Same this happend when using IE6 as well! dies Any other ideas? (In the meanwhile I'll try to do it from another PC)

0 0

i tried it with opera 9..firefox..ie 7…..

but nothing……

may i PM somenone

0 0

i did it with firefox…no problem :P

remove spaces after conversion :D than paste it…

and yes,you may pm me…

peace.

0 0

same thing, tried all browsers. I heard changing converter might help but they all give me the same code which doesn't bring me the 'new' source.

spaces ? i dont get any spaces when I decode it.

0 0

I was able to complete this challenge with Firefox 2.0. Without any problems what so ever. I also completed this challenge in IE just to see if it would work… should work regardless the browser… I havent tried opera or netscape yet though.

Hint all this is just copy, decode, paste, copy paste….

dont put too much thought into this or you will kick yourself in the head.

Good luck… feel free to PM me and I will help if you would like.

0 0

I got to the new_secret part, changed my cookies to that, I even tried putting that into the check bar. I don't know what to do! Do you get another password or what? Do you copy-paste the hex with like %20's and stuff into the password field?