Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

Okay, having some problems here… I did this at work… er, on another computer cough cough and i got the freakin string from the source… and as soon as i get home and go to the same converter online, it gives me a different string. I tried it anyways and it didn't work. Do i need to download a different char set or something? Actually, if anybody has UltraConverter and can put it on an ftp or something… that always worked for me before but now every link i find for it is broken… Thanks in advance

0 0

nvm. I just got it.

0 0

It would be nice if you told us what you did… Such as "I went here, great service, I'll remember them the next time I go" or, "I used <insert browser here> and it worked just fine for me"

0 0

Im having trouble with this one… I tried it in firefox and got secret and new secret. Looks like they are both the same thing… I used yellowpipe, decrypted from h** to b***** to a****, but to no avail. I get gibberish… I tried the same thing in IE7 and got gibberish again. The gibberish got me the new secret but what now? I just get the same thing, I don't know where to go now. Can anybody help me? I'm open to pm's!

Thanks in advance

edit: i feel like such a noob now i got it :p