Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

javascript 6

0 0

This should and looks easy, but when i add up all the parts (will pm for confirmation) it says good job and… nothing happens

0 0

u can pm me, although if it says good job you may just have to redo the challenge

0 0

Hmm. I have just tried it again and it appears to not be working.

Oh wait, it APPEARS not to be working….but it is.

Look at what the password is. Look at the source a little past the js. See what it is supposed to do. As you have discovered, it does not do it automatically so you have to do it yourself

0 0

im not too sure what to do :(

0 0

can someone please help ? i know i have do open the page myself but not really sure which page to open window.open ????

0 0

Same ehre, JS 6 has got me stumped…I'm looking at it, and can't figure out the pass and how to ptu it "Somewhere else" ??? Can someone help me, or pm me some help?

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

think outside the box ppl, what is the script checking for? and why is it not going to the place its supposed to? is there any var's in the script? and why have the "+"'s if not?

0 0

EDIT: Nevermind I just got it. Wow I'm retarded slaps face