Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Javascript 15!! Contains help!

0 0

Lol, wow… let me just say, I kicked myself so hard when I figured this one out.

Requirements: Pen Paper A song learned in Kindergarten. (has 26 syllables)

For this, take the pen, make spaces, and remember in all programming languages, it starts with the number 0zero0…

When you look at the code, sing the song. =P

0 0

JP128 wrote: A song learned in Kindergarten. (has 26 syllables)

28 syllables, actually. The 23rd has 3 syllables. ;) Looks like SOMEONE was too busy learning this song and not learning how to count. :P

0 0

lol good point caity

0 0

lol, only crazy people sing that song, and clap out the syllables.

0 0

I didn't clap it out! the 23rd er…'part' has 3 syllables! I can add! o.O And I didn't use the 'song' for this challenge either! Leave me alone! cries :( mraaaaagh!

0 0

yeah, i did this one differently too…..way easier than singing (more manly too)

0 0

WOO! You passed kindergarten, too?! I mean, js 15*

0 0

haha….i almost didn't. but i nailed the question on which was a circle and which was a square….lol. i finished all the js challenges in 1 sitting, less than an hour. and didnt have to sing once…..:-p

0 0

Ah, I missed that one. But I knew [EDIT]That song[/EDIT] and how to count, and it got me by just fine :) The square is the one that looks like this–> O, right?

0 0

that's what ive always been told. along with 2 + 2 = 5? (anyone catch that allusion?)

0 0

Lol, I didnt use the song either…. I probably did it the same way most of you did. except when I looked and looked at the script, I couldnt figure out wth was going on, because of the charAt(6)… lol, it just didnt work. then I realized that they werent in order

0 0

I've never heard that song… :right: But I guess I didn't need to.

But hey, it's a cool way of solving problems! I mean, you should call youraself the Singing Hacker lol :D

0 0

I finally got it, and it was so simple i couldn´t get it, the best hint is…

ORDER ;)

0 0

holy crap, i halfway thought i could get some help here, but instead i learned than singing gets you made fun of.

0 0

holy crap, i halfway thought i could get some help here, but instead i learned than singing gets you made fun of.

0 0

just spent all morning on this challenge.

just wanted to post here to say:

OH. MY. GOD.

could it have been any simpler! bangs head against wall

0 0

spent 10 mins with notepad and then alerted the password :D

0 0

Grr this is frustrating

0 0

Thanks for sharing I guess…