Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

J8 - spoiler inside.. ( i need help )

0 0

Hay guys.

OK, so I found the hidden comment, from that I notted the coding standard base 18, I then used about 7 different decoders to get what I was expecting to be a message, when I didnt get one from any of the 7 decoders that I used.

I just started using the output and setting my current docu***.co*** to the converted output, and then refreshed the page.

But, no matter what output I used, and no matter what converter I used, none of them changed anything on the page.

I tried IE6, IE7, FireFox, and Opera. noen of them worked.

Can anyone point out what iv done wrong ? or is the script bugged.

0 0

Glad to see there aren't any spoilers there :)

Just because nothing seemed to have changed on first glance, are you sure it's the same? ;)

0 0

There might be more than one step to go through ;)

0 0

I believe he's having the same problem im having.

When entering the decoded "secret", nothing is changing.

Afaik that is supposed to change to "New_Secret", but it simply isn't. I've tried JS injecting the decoded ascii characters, i've tried entering it into the password box, and i've manually edited the cookie with Cookie Editor ff plugin but still nothing is changing.

I've used both Firefox and ie, and both gave the same results of nothing. Used xx number of decoders to make sure that wasnt the problem, but all gave the same answer.

I've been trying for 2 days to get this and its starting to get on my nerves. :@:angry:

0 0

Yeah like ali said, Iv done all of that and more, its simply not changeing, I even ran a file comparision on it to check for ver small byte changes . and nothing changed at all.

0 0

same problem, can someone fix this one??

0 0

Finally got it.

Download the utilities from Here and use that to decode. B)