Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

JS 13

0 0

i have two more JS to go… 13 is one. im stuck. ive gotten the cookie. voided everything alerted everything got no result. i think i might be forming the injection wrong js:****(**. [tried everything i could think of here]) and so i thought maybe thats no the only thing i have to do. so i did that and then alerted and refreshed and cant figure it out. help would be appreciated.

0 0

you are on the right track with the jscript injection into the cookie. alert() and void() dont matter which you use, but i use alert() since you know what you've done. Look at the cookie you've got and see if it has anything that references your authorization.

Think about how you edit the cookie via that injection. It's so simple your probably just overthinking it.

Think about the post you put with j*******:a***(*******.*****) right and then add a bit to that to assign it what you want. Mess around with it a bit.

0 0

i've been messing around. and i know what to edit in the cookie. i just cant fugure out how. the main think im having trouble with is what comes after (dc*****.coi) do i need to put a dot in there? (dc*****.coi.***=) or a space (dc*****.coi *******=) idk theres a million things i've tried from most obvious to least. and nothing has worked yet.

0 0

you dont need the dot after it just the '=' pm me if you still cant get it and ill help you out

0 0

mission accomplished

0 0

i know the javascript injection and i changed the authorization from no to yes of course but what do i have to do next ?? do i have to refresh the page or what ?? :(:|

0 0

If any of you guys are lost first you check the source <— huge hint.

[spoiler]And yes you always want to refresh ;)[/spoiler]