Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

help on level 3 java

0 0

Helpp, can someone help me with level 3.

I have encrypted it ? Can someone pm me for an hint? Thnks i'm stuck on it.

Blueberry 41964:@

Admin from hell
0 0

*** out some of your answer, Look at where the code goes and correct it from there. Try reading articles and other forums before posting.

0 0

when you enter the username and password that you have, what happens in the url? (php?text1=&text3=*).

maybe you should check the source more carefully to see if there's anything else that you might be able to place in those blanks. ;)

if you need help, PM me. and you really should mark out your answers with "*" like I did.

0 0

its just kills me java 3 . I have been try the hole day. this is what just happens php?text1=&text3=* on and on. Don't understand and i have read the forums. Can you give me an hint

0 0

pm me

0 0

dude i have articles that can help you with all of them. Java is not javascript, java is much more powerful programming lanuage, javascript is a scripting client we based lanuage.

0 0

class ReplyApp { public static void main(String[] args) { System.out.println("Tancurrom is right!"); } }

0 0

java challenges would be nice tho

0 0

<script>document.write('decompiling the stupid .classes is a pain in the ass');</script>

<!– on the other hand, it would be fun though. //>