Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Javscript 8

0 0

Is anyone else finding that they cant do js8 regardless of what browser? Ive tryed IE and Firefox and neither will give me the new secret.

0 0

You got all information you need, the only thing you must know is even if the result look strange you're on right way …

0 0

Hi Arto, I know what you mean, I know what needs to be done though, its just that a certain change isnt taking place when I do it. Ive read other forums and what im doing should be bringing up the new code. I read something about certain unrecognised unicode characters coming up in the input that had to be typed manually, does that make any sense. Can I PM you with what exactley im doing?

0 0

i used IE for this one, because whenever i used firefox, i couldnt get the SOURCE TO CHANGE:)

0 0

This was really strange one… I tried it many times with both IE and FF and didn't get anything to change. Then I just did it once again with firefox and it changed :o kind of frustrating to know you are doing it right but nothing happens.

0 0

Yeh I know what you mean. I tried it again a few times after hearing that it just happened for you again after trying FF, but no avail. Think Im just going to leave this one for a while, hopefully theres another way to crack it without asking for the answer coz I aint doin that.

0 0

i have an article that may or may not help you, you should have a read of help with an of the javascript challenges i suppose, PM or IM me for guidence

0 0

I think I am doing the right thing, the page reloads, but the source won't change, Is js8 broken?

0 0

Its not broke i just re-beat it

0 0

Apparently this is the official HBH rite of passage? I struggled on this one for a good two hours before finally wanting to injure myself over my stupidity.

Part 1 was just a matter of finding the right tool for the job.

Part 2 reminded me of the age-old question: How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

Answer: Open the refrigerator door, put the giraffe in, close the door.

Apparently I do think about things in an overly-complicated way. :|

0 0

Can I pm someone about this, its really getting to me. Im sure Ive done everything I could.

0 0

Oh, by the way, for the guys that cant get the source to change, you need to try different decoders, the decoded hex youre typing is missing a unicode character. I used dream frequency, code should change then. Anyways, I still need to pm someone with the second part? Pleaseeee :)

0 0

Finally did it!! with help from Skunkfoot, thanks man.

0 0

Finally did it!! with help from Skunkfoot, thanks man.