Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

js 14

0 0

is js 14 broken, or is this how it normally is?

0 0

its really broken

0 0

Do you not understand the big bold text that says

JS 14 is Currently down for maintence to get the challenge working again. It will return shortly when the problem is resolved.

0 0

in the past i have been to websites where they have challenges that are similar to that, and you have to work out why it is giving that message, and then fix it…kind of similar to the patching challenges here, so back off!

0 0

And did you also not notice the other 20 topics asking if JS14 is down , so you … backoff

0 0

tell me… Is it really broken our what are you people saying?

0 0

i will say it once more its REALLY broken sry but it should be obvious

0 0

Will it be back functioning soon? It has been down quite a while now. :(

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

i figured what was wrong with it but no one listend to me lol

0 0

OK. Did you try sending it to Mr_Cheese or another admin? Really want it to start working.

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

i told them i figured out what was wrong but they never got back to me to ask me what the problem was or let me help? so i left it

0 0

OK. Weird. You would think that they would take an opportunity to fix it.

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

you'd think but maybe the problem stems deeper than what i can see? or maybe they just dont have the time atm?:whoa:

0 0

Yeah! Could be. It's too bad. It's the only JS I've got left.:(

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

i still gotta do JS 15 an 14 lol i keep confusing myself with JS 15 lol

0 0

I-O-W-A wrote: you'd think but maybe the problem stems deeper than what i can see? or maybe they just dont have the time atm?:whoa:

Maybe Cheese is just too busy to update it at the current moment, considering the whole college and situation with HBH?

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

its possible thts why after rcieving no reply i didnt persue the matter

0 0

I'd be happy to help rebuild it. PM me if you are someone who could check if the code runs ok and if that's something that could be submitted. I already have one version of it working on my localhost, though it's more of a basic level than a JS one now.

0 0

Done