Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

JS9: How did I do that again?

0 0

Ok, so I cleared the challenge but I'm left with questions. I think I had 2 tabs with JS9 open and I was just messing around in one of them and the other just kept ticking. So I got bored closed it and checked the other which showed the pass and the input box. Errrrr… how did that happen? So I entered it but I got timed out so I just saved the page and you know the rest. So can anyone just tell me how I was suppose to find the pass? I was trying to decrease the timer but didn't really knew how.

0 0

Ill pm you how you were supposed to solve, but it sounds like you outwaited the time counter and it gave you the password, you must have been messing with it for a long time. lol

0 0

basically you've got to look at the source and realize how the counter works and use the most basic javascript technic to edit that. hope thats not too spoilerish…pm me if you need help

0 0

To outwait the timer you'd have to wait 9 hours 30 minutes. I doubt you really waited that long but well… maybe you just got sidetracked. I've always thought that timer should be higher, something like current timestamp (1160099260).