Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

LOL J-script 15

0 0

thats cake…this isnt really teaching you anything…if your giving the answers in the source, but i must admit, i f**ked a couple times with the riddle LOL, so i got a pen and paper and worked that shit out, man that was a brain teaser. but um… seroiusly, u should add some more missions. anyone needs help, get a pencil and paper and this is what i did.

a = 9 (it tells you that) so i wrote down every letter up to "o" with its corresponding #. i.e. a=9 b=10 c=4 etc.etc…

now that you have this, i wrote the phrase, "query test mess" and broke it into columns. like this q|u|e|r|y| |t|e|s|t| |m|e|s|s| colums continue here. (2 lines total)

the columns underneath i wrote out numbers in ascending order.
1|2|3|4|5| and so on…

now this is where you figure it out…

write 14 blank lines like hang man, this is because there are 14 letters and corresponding #'s

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ <–that is where you will solve the riddle 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

like that with the numbers.

now, 'a' will correspond with the 'q' because 'a' is first in the alphabet, and 'q' is first in the phrase. a=9=q this means 'q' will go in the 9th spot on the hangman lines you made.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ q _ _ _ _
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

'b' will correspond with the 'u' because 'b' is 2nd in the alphabet, and 'u' is 2nd in the phrase. b=10=u

this means 'u' will go in the 10th spot on the hangman lines you made.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ q u _ _ _
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

i cannot give out any more information, i've basially given you the answer. just continue this and you'll hit the "Congratulations!"; string.

0 0

If you're going to say stuff like that, write an article, don't post spoilers in the forums.