Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

js 15

0 0

correct me if im wrong, but this doesnt seem to work:

var f and var k are both assigned to charAt(6) and there is no charAt(14)

how can u get the string you enter to be the same as var riddle?

0 0

The way I did it was figuring out exactly what had to be done, then working backwards.

0 0

my question wasnt answered…

0 0

you know what var riddle is? the chall is ok - so you're wrong

0 0

it is that.. I've noticed that but you are on the right way ;) keep it on..

later you'll see that it is simple explained xD it's very simple.. just a matter of math.

n30

0 0

actually, it isnt working for me, i already did it. i tried to 'check' my answer and i got a js error message :angry:

0 0

well i jus tried it again and its up and workin for me so idk

0 0

you have to work the riddle out.

remember that it starts with 0 then 1 2 3 4……..

that should be a huge hint!

0 0

do spaces count? (as in the 5th place is a space?)

0 0

carrico, regarding your original post: yes, variables f and k will be the same decrypted letter. to find the right ones, know how charAt() works

var str = 'string' str.charAt(2)//r

just put in the right values and keep trying till you get the answer that makes 'query test mess'

0 0

can i check my answer with someone?

0 0

yea pm me

0 0

oh nvm, i just got it :) that is a really good mission to get you thinking, and it really is easy once you get it!

0 0

yea glad u got it:)

0 0

this missino doesnt work the obvious way that most people think that it works (i know this, because i was stuck on it for about 2 days). you just need to think outside of the box a little bit.

0 0

i got an answer but it doesn´t works, i´ll post it at spoilers, so someone can help me:

[spoilers]t yeutrsqst mee[/spoilers]

0 0

I got the same answer as ^^^^^^ …. why isnt it working? im pretty sure i did this correctly i even put it on paper… is there something thats escaping me about this?