Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Working JS 14

0 0

I am not sure if the mission is up, since the JS mainpage refers js14 as "under development", so I don't know if is it really up or not.

I did something to change those variables; But it didn't worked out.

Regards

0 0

I do believe it is up, although i'm a little unsure. I have tried using JS injections to edit variable's a & b, although the values refresh when i reload the page. I read in some of the other threads while i was trying to complete the challenge, and most said the challenge was up. Maybe try giving Mr_Cheese a PM just to confirm.

-Jay.

0 0

i also don't think it is working, 'cause i solved it before, and worse my points were taken away

0 0

I'm doing somethings as like as change those variables; But now I can see that we may have to inject something in the source…

0 0

If you cause the javascript to execute the else block you just get stuck in an infinate loop without completing the challenge. The page the window.location is set to contains the same javascript so round and round you go.

Unless I'm missing the point completly it doesn't appear to work.

0 0

I've came with the good news to settle you all down, well aparently it settled me down :happy:

Ok you can do everything within your knowledge and, maybve you can have already solved the challenge but still the challenge states as not completed. So I went to PM system_meltdown and he told me in a short message that the JS #14 is not working, so you may have done correct things and even completed the challenge though since the challenge is under development you can't complete the challenge cause it's under development xD

0 0

loool thanks buddy..

Regards H-oLm35 :happy:

0 0

i pm'd mr cheese on this one about a week ago, he said the challenge is working fine…

though i dont know why its got the 'under development' warning, if there is somthing wrong, y dont someone sort it?

0 0

I don't know I just wanted to do it before the realistic ones..

I used void and it worked fine to the "a" and "b" variables.. and then I'm trying to open this url with javascript with other resolution and pixeldepth,,

hope it's this.