Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Javascript 14 Lucky

0 0

I noticed there are some people that ave completed javascript 14 but can't complete it anymore now because the mission has changed.

In the past you could simple change your res which you cannot do anymore now and is not the intentionas far as I see it.

I just don't think it's fait for the people who are trying it now and looking at a complete different ( and harder?) challenge.

0 0

It hasn't changed you still just have to alter you screen resolution just in a different way

0 0

yea, this is my last java mission, ive tried java injection, but the code changes the values back, ive tried that link in the code, and i cant see how i can change my resolotion to those values, a depth of 1 isnt right, and isnt 31337 'hacker speak' for elite?
obviously not a real resolution like 1024 x 32, yup, im stuck :-/

0 0

Java and Javascript are two totally different things. Never confuse the two: javascript injections.

0 0

i know that, i just shorten stuff, when i say java injection , its just me being lazy :D

Seriously though, you got any tips, this one is bugging me :-/

0 0

I've done this challenge without changing my resolution … i just copy/past the url. I dunno if it still work but that's true that it's unfair if the challenge has really change …

0 0

Yea it has changed then, because its nuffin easy like that!, the link in the code brings up the same message about resolution

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Yea this challenge must have got changed when a backup was put up

0 0

ok, now that weve established that the challenge has changed who wats to give me a push in the right direction? cmon this is my last java :D

0 0

why does it say under developemnt, i beat it the first time it was released, is it broke now?

0 0

its working, i emaild mr_cheese to know for sure, he said its fine…

heres what i have tried, tell me if im missin anything…

changing the values of a & b via javascript injection tried to change the values of screen.width and screen.depth via javascript injection put the page address in the url loaded the page address with javascript looked for ways to change the screen res to those values tried to save it, edit it and use the edited version tried to decrypt the the '?ans' extension in differant ways

i am stuck :-/

0 0

The two parameters aren't set by javascript so I don't know how exactly I would go about this

0 0

you should be able to beat this if you have knowledge of C++. theres a script that can change your res to a custom one. and you can cahnge it when you open IE or Firefoz and to wat page you want it. then you should beat it.

0 0

ok, i was thinking maybe this, ill have to look up on this, cheers for the hint ;)

0 0

i though it should be better other way.. as changing something asked for, by something you have right now… resolution ? :D

i just cann't see the Javascript command…

0 0

hack4u wrote: you should be able to beat this if you have knowledge of C++. theres a script that can change your res to a custom one. and you can cahnge it when you open IE or Firefoz and to wat page you want it. then you should beat it.

Can sombody tell me what RES stands for?

0 0

RES would usually stand for Resolution, as in Screen Resolution.

0 0

The thing is, me and some other members completed the mission before it broke, and the backup doesn't work (or something like that).

Btw, I used JS injections to complete it.

Peace B)