Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Broken

0 0

On JS challenge 3 I have gotten the username and password.This is good, yes yay for me. But when I put it all in and I hit submit the page reloads. No Congratulations or anything else for that matter. I have tried it on my computer, my fathers computer, and a friend tried it for me on his using my account. The username and pass would work on his account but once he got on mine it starting refreshing again. I asked cheese and, well cheese basically ignored me.

0 1

the challenge is not broken, your doing something wrong.

0 0

What could I be doing wrong? If it was the wrong awnser then why is it refreshing instead of telling me that I'm wrong? How about you get on my account and try it for yourself?

Lover of Parkour
0 0

then you would get the points for him doing it

0 0

So, I already did the work and figured out the username and pass. Don't you understand the point? The page refreshes on every computer I get on when I hit submit.

0 0

Yeah…I even tried that lol :| worked fine for me :| obviously something with your account?

0 0

It happens to me also. I have the user and pass decrypted but it refreshes when i enter it. I tried to switch them around, but it says wrong user id.

0 0

it's not a refresh

read the url

0 0

Oh yeah, just noticed that.