Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Javascript 14

0 0

Is this one functioning or not? Seems like it is, but I don't want to work on a dead end road :D.

0 0

grind told me it was… but i havent been able to even get close to beating it so i dk if it works. :|

0 1

yeah it works. i got it up and running this morning.

The Manager
0 0

It works and many people have beat it :P

0 0

kewl. this isn't going to be a easy one! ;)

0 0

i would liek to say thank you mr cheese for changing it from that outragous # that grind made :D

0 0

So, since there are no other posts or articles on this one….. How about some helpful hints?

0 0

doubled on me!

sorry aldar, got it while you were posting. must not have been fixed yet when I tried the first time….. o'well done now, thanks though.

The Manager
0 0

look at the code. enough said

0 0

hmmmmmmmmm. that is all.

… no wonder i cudnt beat it…

Ghost in the Machine
0 0

wait, hold on a second, what was the Javascript 14 suppose to be? I just clicked on the link it just gave me the points (the password seemed to already appear in the url bar). While the points are nice, they don't mean much if there wasn't any effort or knowledge needed to acquire them.

0 0

Yeah, i believe it to be 'too easy' ….

Ghost in the Machine
0 0

OK, I looked at the code, and I think I understand how I beat the mission. It seems to be based off of a settings (I'm not to going to be more specific lest it be a spoiler). Since I already had the right settings it automatically gave me the points. It would be cooler if it was a setting nobody used, but it interesting to know that the value can be found out in the first place.

0 0

Thucydides wrote: wait, hold on a second, what was the Javascript 14 suppose to be? I just clicked on the link it just gave me the points (the password seemed to already appear in the url bar). While the points are nice, they don't mean much if there wasn't any effort or knowledge needed to acquire them.

just check the source and google for what this parameter means..

0 0

the last two posts are getting a bit on the spoiler side

cmon ppl there are enough spoilers for the other challenges. lets try to keep the new ones clean

if someone gets to lvl 14 he's supposed to be able to do this without much trouble

0 0

i still want aldar to PM the other edition of it…