Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Js 9 problems

0 0

Yo ill try and exsplain this without giving to much away :D. so ive done all the time chaging and got the page where theres no time and the pass *** and ive changed the etc but its still not working it just acts like the codes not thier and trys to go to the page on my pc i did have it going to the normal challenge page before though. the code im entering is below (if you do not wish to see do not look)

<form action="http://hellboundhackers.org/challenges/js/js9/index.php" method="post"> Enter Password: <input name="***" style="" type="text"><br> <input name="submit" value="Check you answer" style="" type="submit">

0 0

You dont have to change the name. Just add the full path like you did and type the password.

0 0

Yea it dont work it stills reads from my desktop

0 0

You are missing www.

0 0

ok i did that but once ive enterd the pass and hit enter i get this /C:/Documents and Settings/user/Desktop/index.php this is a pretty simple challenge so im not quite sure whats goin on lol

0 0

Did you replace the encrypted part with this decrypted modified part?

0 0

What encrypted part?

0 0

lol. You can pm me if you want.

0 0

DO you all realize this isnt JS 9?…erm, which one are you guys talking about?

0 0

Erm, this IS javascript 9.