Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

javascript 9 (final)

0 0

Ok, I completed every js challenge but 9 (heh…just noticed the 14/15 :&*92;) well, anyway's I have absolutely no idea where to begin. Not the slightest idea. Can any give me one small pointer? Well, I guess you can consider this a start, taking the source changing a little something to speed up the time process, therefore getting the pass. But of course, now I can't get the form that way to enter the password. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

0 0

Sounds to me like you're thinking too hard about it. You really only need to change something about the script (I think it's obvious what needs to be changed) by using what you've learned through doing other Javascript challenges. Hint: if you know how to alert certain variables, you should know how to change them.

0 0

Well, relating to javascript injection's etc is totally alien to me. I only just learn't about the whole alerting your cookie etc through the URL browser, and I am not familiar with void. I'm guessing you have to "null" the function as stated above the obvious, but I have no clue what to do. Googled for answer, but maybe I used improper term's. I'll look around in articles and what not and see what I can find out…unless Im over thinking the whole situation over again.

edit ohhhh nevermind I got it.