Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Javascript 8 - new secret and FF

0 0

Hello,

When I enter the new secret into the box does it have to be decrypted and which part of it do I enter?

Do the cookies have to be showing new secret when I do this or can they be how they were in the first place before they were changed?

Er does FF work for this?

If there are any spoilers in this just say and I will edit.

Cheers anyone

0 0

firefox may or may not work for this one. just do it in IE and you'll be better off.

0 0

it will work with ff, this is a spoiler try it both( or however many) ways your self there is no rule it would depend on how its coded to handle the password.

0 0

well i cudda sworn i did this one in FF, but went back and tried to redo it to help someone on it, and cudnt do it in FF. however, it DID work in IE. the problem is is taht one character of a string is lef tout.

0 0

It worked perfectly for me on FF.

0 0

Did you say we are ment to stick it in the password box. Ah, i wish i thought of that i've been editing the cookie on almost every decryption for like an hour!

0 0

Did you say we are ment to stick it in the password box. Ah, i wish i thought of that i've been editing the cookie on almost every decryption for like an hour!

Lol think you over thought that one :p works fine in ff.