Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

javascript 9

0 0

i think i know wat i hav to do. do i hav to do some sort of javascript injection and change the variable to whatever i want. im just having problems with the code. i dont really know wat to inject. could someone push me in the right direction? thanx.

0 0

pm me w/ what you have or message me on aim at AdumbEyesacks

0 0

you need to change the variable that will bring the pass up quicker. j:urvariable=somethingsmaller

0 0

imapirate… ur avatar. LOL::)

Admin from hell
0 0

If you would have looked there are articles on our site to help people with this challenge.It's not very hard.

0 0

can i PM someone with what i have got so far?

0 0

Sure, just make sure they have done it before you post! Some people are social engineering scum;)

0 0

I injected the variable change, only to learn that my password is… spoiler

EDIT: Something wrong happened to the page (got a 404 error) due to my connection apparently and assumed I must have it wrong. Apparently that was not the case. Whoopsie. Glad I tried again.

0 0

i think u should edit that.:D

0 0

ok so did this chalange.. (if you don't belive me look at my profile :P ) but i did it the old fashion way.. ( no javascript injection)… but i want to know how to do it gain using injections… can someone gimme a good link on injections?.. i hava searched google but i did not find exactly what i wanted.. jsu some small tutorials…. like that on hts but i want one more in depth… ( a book recomadation would help also) ( an ebook would be even better :D)

leave your message here or pm me ;) thanks

...Legend?
0 0

doing this through JavaScript injection its simple jus fiind out what the Var is and change it by doing it the same way you would do any type of injection. But it is possible by doing it via xss, which ever way you got to work is fine really. You managed to do the target.

0 0

well to do it with javascript injections you need to use "void" and you also hav to know what the variable for the timer is.

0 0

all setteled… thanks to wat a legend… he explayned the sinmtax to me :D i know something new acum :D

0 0

Its Syntax not "sinmtax":p