Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Java sript 3...something wrong

0 0

I have same problem!!!! When i put in the username and password i get all the time redirected to the normal login page…I use firefox.PLS help:(

0 0

well try disableing any firewalls you may have. Believe it or not my Blackice firewall was stopping me from doing some of these challenges correctly. it would pop up red saying "[NT Critical Issues] This signature detects a specially-crafted HTML 'EMBED' directive that could allow a remote attacker to overflow a buffer".

You could also try setting your Firfox back to default settings, like if you have any custom settings. Or just use IE for this challenge.

0 0

Nothing!!:@

0 0

Try using IE for the challenges, HBH needs to fix the challenges here. I jsut tried to redo that JS challenge with the secert cookie, and i couldnt do it this time around in FF for some reason.

wanna know why? because the ASCII encryped cookie did not have the box character in the front. that is why i could not get the NEW one this time round. its totally effing retarded.

0 0

I tried use IE and nothing!!!:@

0 0

It is a very big bug!!!

0 0

Theres no bug or error in js3… Maybe if you check if something changes when you put in username and password..;)

0 0

OK.I got it.THX for help!:D

0 0

im still confused. i got the user/pass and i kno wut changed, but wut do i do with it?

0 0

nvm got it!!!