Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Javascript 5

0 0

Javascript 5 needs to be updated for 2006

0 0

He's right. i enter the corret password (from viewing the *.) and it says try again.

0 0

He's right. i enter the corret password (from viewing the *.) and it says try again.

The Manager
0 0

The challenge works just fine. I just did it again. You are looking too deeply into it. the answer is not CurrentYear+12 :P it is year+12 ;) there IS a difference. It is working just fine

0 0

When you find the answer, you'll laugh at how simple it was. After hours of struggling, I tried something I should have at the beginning.. and it worked.

0 0

The only tricky part in this is if you dont fully know what the commands do, google them and read what these commands do, dont presume, thats all you need :)

0 0

Or if you want to be really dirty and you have Firefox. Go to Tools > Javascript Console. Then use that as your command testing ground.

:D

0 0

I recomend that you copy the javascript into notepad and fiddle with it until you figure out what the commands do. Or you could google them.