Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Javascript 8

0 0

I see the source for the cookie with the secret and i realize with looking at others you put some code into the check and it gives you a NEW_SECRET.; When i decode it i get jarble of different characters and even so i put that jarble into the check form and the php didn't spit out a script with the the new cookie name being " NEW_SECRET ". So i am stuck i even tried deleting the spaces and seeing if that changed the code around a bit and tried making a cookie without the spaces. With that I only succeeded in making another cookie :-p nothing is working i used a hex to text converter maybe im using the wrong decrypt key, this is my last javascript challange so i would like to figure it out b/c i know how to code javascript up and down so i donno what im doing wrong here.

0 0

Have you tried entering the NEW secret directly into the check?

Banned
0 0

dubbydubby wrote: I see the source for the cookie with the secret and i realize with looking at others you put some code into the check and it gives you a NEW_SECRET; and when i decode it i get jarble of different characters and even so i put that jarble into the check form and the php didn't spit out a script with the the new cookie name being " NEW_SECRET " so i am stuck i even tried deleting the spaces and seeing if that changed the code around a bit and tried making a cookie without the spaces and only succeeded in making another cookie :-p nothing is working i used a hex to text converter maybe im using the wrong decrypt key, this is my last javascript challange so i would like to figure it out b/c i know how to code javascript up and down so i donno what im doing wrong here.

Thats one long run-on sentence. In other news, I agree with Live, I havent done it, But I have seen that part, NEW_SECRET. Bl4ckC4t

0 0

I figured it out, what the problem is is firefox, it works easy and well in IE i think the reason is that because firefox refreshes the page to view the source, that refreshing makes the php not view the $_post and therefore the new_secret does not show up. For those who are having major problems just try IE5 also it looks like the character set between FF and IE might be different so it could be sending a different code idk, anywayz i got the new_secret and tried hex to dec convert on that and its a lil different but didn't work nor did just trying the straight new_secret