Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

~Javascript 8 help~

0 0

Hello Im having trouble with this one i have found the hex in the source code and i yellowpiped it and i got a bucnh of garble and i have put in the password input but nothing work i have found the second and did the same but still no hits.

0 0

After you have tried the 'garble', view the source again…notice something NEW;)? Then try that.

0 0

just try what its in the second source

0 0

Yea… I spent about 2 hours on this one in the last week… So finally I figured, screw it… I'll ask someone who already got it… But apparently the challenge's broken… :( sigh… Sooooo… For some reason it won't give you the NEW hint… lame!

0 0

Yea… I spent about 2 hours on this one in the last week… So finally I figured, screw it… I'll ask someone who already got it… But apparently the challenge's broken… :( sigh… Sooooo… For some reason it won't give you the NEW hint… lame!

0 0

i can't get it too.:o:( maybe it's down.

0 0

I was having the same problem when I was doing this the other day. I viewed the source over and over again. Then it hit me…what it i remove all of the cookies. After I did that the new secret appeared in the source. If there are any further questions on this challenge, or any other challenge that i have done feel free to pm me or message me on aim at AdumbEyesacks.

0 0

Just so you know, it's back online. It worked for me. Suteeki's cookies idea would be my first choice though- prevents you from having to decrypt the thing and it's much faster.

ImperfectTruth