Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Please some1 im a noob pulling my hair out!

0 0

I been stuck on havascript hacking lvl…..2 :( for about 3 days now and im pulling my hair out i got to the script line. :@

But please some1 send me somewhere so i can find out what to do with it lol i have already had a day of usless google searching! :@ and still i have no idea how to get the password could some1 please help me i just need a tutorial or something and ill do the rest.

Thank you very much

Greg

0 0

Don't actualy know what the problem is. You don't know how to open or what to do with it?:o 'cause if you can open it the pass is written there.

0 0

Well, you are in the right ballpark. and btw i hope this isnt giving too much info guys…

That line right there IS important. Now you just have to figure out what to do with it. Think about how it is going to retrieve the information to match a password. It has to have a reference stored somewhere.

;)

Now use that line, and, ta da.

Im no expert on this BY FAR, but i dont know quite how to say it without completely giving it away, or not being helpful at all.