Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

js13 help

0 0

i dont have any clue, little of hint needed ,,?

0 0

well think about it…what do sites use to identify you? yeah so you need to alert your cookie and change it, it will be fairly obvious what you need to change once you see it. ;) you don't actually have to use javascript on this one but that's kind of the whole point of the challenge (to use javascript).

0 0

yes i have changed it from false to true ,but doesnt work.

0 0

you are on the right track , pm me what you are trying?

Cheers

Dantronix

0 0

Okay, this one is about to run me into the deep end. I've alerted, checked the cookies, voided, changed the cookie to TRUE, and the page doesn't refresh, nothing, it still tells me that I'm not authorized. I tried a couple of variations, and nothing. I even tacked on an alert so that I could verify that the cookie was changed. If anybody has any ideas please let me know. Thanks.

0 0

the page doesn't refresh automatically. you need to hit refresh after you change the cookie.

0 0

Sorry, I didn't word that correctly. I do hit refresh, the page reloads and the cookie resets to false.

0 0

Sorry, I didn't word that correctly. I do hit refresh, the page reloads and the cookie resets to false.

0 0

Ok I've played around with it and have found out why it isn't working for you. Remember when you are changing something to keep your new entry in the same format as the old one.

Hopefully you can see what I mean by that. Good Luck!

0 0

Brilliant, I got it immediately. Thanks a lot. That was exactly what I needed.