Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Javascript 4 hlp

0 0

i have read the artical at the sercuity web site and got nothing from it so far i have tryed alerting and put in url and didnt work do i have ato ulter the orginal url to do or am i just missing something plz pm with a hint or a push in the right direction plz no spoilers

zer0pain

0 0

You have to inject the command into the url, press the "Use This" button and look at the url, inject it there. YOu also have to use the script tags. Sorry if i gave away too much.

0 0

You have to inject the command into the url, press the "Use This" button and look at the url, inject it there. YOu also have to use the script tags. Sorry if i gave away too much.

0 0

what do u mean script tags???

0 0

0 0

0 0

0 0

0 0

0 0

0 0

0 0

0 0

i make the injection and i see the cookie and nothing happen ? xD sorry if i talk to much edit if you need

0 0

theres a javascript injection on taht page, just twist the code to work with the challenge a bit. its something like:

javascript: so on and so forth.

tahts the way they all work. If you think about it, there are certain things in a javascript in an HTML code.(webpage)

things like…document.cookie and var's.

var stands for varible. what is a variable…think about taht. if its a variable, then what can you do with taht variable?

document.cookie is your own specific cookie. it is where your personal info is stored pertaining to the site. stuff like authid. if its set up JS style, that cookie can be tweaked to insert certain data to make you seem like someone you arent really. cough, make you admin status, cough. remember that stuff for challenges. it will help an SHITLOAD not just on JS, but on other ones too.

0 0

ok so i know that thsi is way out of my league .. but i belife that the tiltle should be js 14 right?

ok now for the question… is there any way that i can modify the source of a site? im asking this because i think thta i have read such a thing… if yes how?.. cose if i open the pagesource w/ ff I cant modify anything….

10x

0 0

eh, if u cud just open the source and modify stuff, then…eh, well, no websites wud exist. people wud just come in and erase everything and BAM no website.

And no hes not talking about JS 14. thats a totally different conecpt of JS. althought theres something wrong with JS 14, i kno its under construcction, but why does it say JS 13 on the page?? is taht part of it?

editing the source code…you can do so and remotely post to the page, or something like that, tahts somethign ive never figured out yet, or what they mean. but when u are talking javascript variables, what u can do is copy the source and paste it into notepad, or the text editor of you OS and make your tweaks there to it to make it just TELL you the password.

But if hte JS is located in another place that will not work.

You should ge thte extrenal JS/CSS finder for mozilla ff, it pwns.

0 0

you can always Right click save page as and save as .html and modify it. It works on most things if the pass is on the same page or somewhere in that source. i think