Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

JS9 *got the pass but..

0 0

Ok,

I got the pass.. (three letters.. Caps lowercase Caps <– format)

But arg, I'm havin' a real hard time w/ this one.. =( Help!

I noticed the Unescape and what exacly that is..

<form action='index.php' method='POST'> Enter Password: <input type='text' name='pass' style='textbox'><br> <input type='submit' name='submit' value='Check you answer' style='button'> </form>

and:

howslife?easy

So I know I have to injected something.. arg! (I think)

0 0

Why not just try that 3 letter pass. Be careful with lower/upper case.

Worked for me…

0 0

well, that's a probem because the source code on HBH server tells you to wait a day and if you wait so long.. time out.. so I edited.. but I cannot submit to hbh server. =(

0 0

Idk, sorry dude, but i can only tell ya that howslife?easy. is wrong clue….. PM the admins, maybe they will know…

0 0

I know the unescape is telling it to go somewhere.. I mean, that's what I see. =X So I guess editing those are wrong? than why is it encripted? blah.. I just need to chill.. =/

I was doing it all wrong..! I saved source to my hard drive.. blah!

0 0

just change the target to www.hbh…./index.php instead of idnex.ph that'll do it ;)

0 0

Whoohoo i finally got it :). thanks superpimp.

0 0

I de-compiled the JS with this ;) http://www.yellowpipe.com/yis/tools/encrypter/index.php then injected the real url (coded)

then I did the mission and the php showed me this:

Congrats! 25 points has been added!

You have requested the password, but our servers are too busy to respond.
Please wait 34073 seconds.

I think it's a bug; but I passed it.. If you need help U can PM me

0 0

Just a little tip, some people may think there is an error with the pass, but the error is the pass. String - number…