Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Javascript 3 ... Somethings Wrong

0 0

I've read articles and some threads on javascript 3 .. and i read all about decrypting and heres where.. and blah blah blah … yadi yadi yadi .. but all i did was look at the source and i got the id and pass. any comments?

Admin from hell
0 0

Yeah It's a pretty simple challenge if you look closely and think or use an url decoder.

0 0

i just looked at it and got it, just now:)

0 0

I got the UserID and the password. When I fill this in

UserID: cool Password: cool

I get alerts: "Wrong userID" etc. But when I fill the words in I found I don't get alerts but I didn't solve the challenge:S

0 0

hint so user ID and password arent the same so cool won't work

0 0

hint so user ID and password arent the same so cool won't work

0 0

I know but that was an example. I found the userID and the password. And when I fill that words in, then I get no alerts. But I haven't solved the challenge:S

EDIT: lol I have sovled the challenge:P

0 0

i found the user and pass but when i type it in and click submit, it brings me back to the blank user and pass any help ?

0 0

I have the same problem! I decoded the javascript and its just normal html. But when i put in the username and password i get all the time redirected to the normal login page… Also if i go directly to the url that i found in the decoded javascript i get redirected to the login page. Im using ie7, is that the problem?

0 0

i posted a bug report already.

0 0

is it really a bug? i submit the id n pasword for 3 times and after submit the third one the points will be added.

first - i enter the id n password frm the source. second - enter the id n pass frm the url. third - i enter back the id n pass from the source.

after that i get my ponts.

p/s- sory for my bad english.