Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

javascript 2

0 0

Ok i know you have to view the source but I can't get to it because the stupid password box pops up to fast, and its a pain in the ass to get out of.

So i need help, how can i get the source?

0 1

try pressing ESC or "stop" before the box pops up.

depends on your connection though, i have a shit connection so it wasnt a problem for me.

0 0

I tryed stoping it but its load as soon as a click it :@

0 0

I'f you're on FF hold down Ctrl+U right after you click the page (where the password box pops up) and it will open the page source for you.

0 0

sweet thanks, i got it, now i gotta find what im looking for :)

0 0

I cant find the writing!ive got the source up:(

0 0

I cant find the writing!ive got the source up:(

0 0

Look for the > src="level2script.js"> that should tell you everything

0 0

hehe, this may sound lame but I'm still a n00b - but you don't have to enter the password to pass the challenge. Once you find the aforementioned "../level2javascript.js" and look at the page, you see the "../xxx.php" - paste that in the URL Bar in the same place you pasted "../level2javascript.js" and bingo! 15 Points! :D

0 0

i have a mini html page for getting the sorce if right click is disabled :P

<head>
<title>mini.html</title>
<body>
<a href="INSERT THE URL OF THE TARGET">right click and press "save target as" to download the sorce</a>
</body>
</html>```

also if you have a keyboard that have not started to rotten yet it will have a key that actually have the exact same function as the right click with mouse. [Here](http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/7030/rightclickonkeyboardrt3.jpg) is where it is located on the keyboard.
Ofcause they can ban that key aswell but it did work on javascript challange 1 and 3.

You can also get the sorce by accessing *'view'* from the menubar and then click on *'sorce'* in the toolbar of IE7 (and all other versions), in FF you do the same. access *'view'* from the menubar and click on *'sorce'* or as already mentioned press the key combination *[ctrl]+[u]*.

The best solotion i know of is the first. make a small html with a link to the page and right click on the link and then press "save target as". The reason i find this one the best is since i have come across a few pages that have disableded the view of sorce code totaly so the option is greyed out when on the *'view'* menu, and the sorce of those pages could still be downloaded by the first method.

0 0

Well, what if we have a damned shitty connection???

0 0

I've never seen a forum thread with this many spoilers before… ^^ :right:

0 0

True Uberon True, Lets make it easier eh?

in Firefox you can use veiw-source:{URL here}

to view a pages source without loading it :)

0 0

…for the longest time i could get the source but not the link… i looked at this post for about 2 seconds and beat it