Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

javascript 7

0 0

I've read all threads and articles about js7, but I still don't get it. What do I have to enter in the password box, the variable substrings, in caps, or what? Or do I have to inject javascript IN the box?

IMHO I find this challenge the hardest one (so far… and I haven't completed too many yet :))

Advice would be welcome.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

AHHHH!!!! PLEASE RENAME YOUR TOPIC TITLE!!!!! IT'S NOT JAVA IT'S JAVASCRIPT, JAVA IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!! WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN!!!!

0 0

Hell yeah, I may be a noob to h4xoring but I'm not completely stupid. I know the difference between Java and Javascript. There's no need to CAPS me. I just abbreviated Javascript into Java, so what? Do you see any JAVA challenges on the site? I suppose not. Therefore it must be the JAVAscript challenges, right? I hope I made myself clear.

0 0

Java and javascript are two completely different things. I too am somewhat offended by the title. Nonetheless, I will offer my knowledge. You can use javascript as well as the website, so why not copy it?

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

j4Rd4 wrote: Hell yeah, I may be a noob to h4xoring but I'm not completely stupid. I know the difference between Java and Javascript. There's no need to CAPS me. I just abbreviated Javascript into Java, so what? Do you see any JAVA challenges on the site? I suppose not. Therefore it must be the JAVAscript challenges, right? I hope I made myself clear.

You go around mouthing people you're gonna get no help

0 0

Hey God! If you're out there, zap me with a lightning! lol i wouldnt recommend that :) :P and for JS7.. view the source of the page somehow and u might get some information..

0 0

I do apologize. If I offended anyone, I'm sorry. I don't want to quarrel with anyone. I won't call Javascript Java anymore. OK?

to god: lol I meant the other guy:D Yes, I've checked the source, and I tried to input the var substrings (this is what I've tried - don't laugh please:D : .dondow.d and DO"FF9900) Then I noticed the toUpperCase command, so I tried to capitalize it… guess what… nothing:( I'm really stuck with this one.

btw. your sig is kewl, I'm just ROFLing

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

This mission, like all javascript missions can be bypassed with a few simple injections, PM me if you need any more help

0 0

OR the lazy way:

save the script and let it alert to you ;)

0 0

lol thats not the lazy way :@ :P that's the smart way around :P

0 0

I've made it the smart way around… does that mean I'm smart?:DB)

0 0

superpimp, I would consider that a spoiler. You should edit your post before too many people use that spoiler.

Community rules:

• please keep flamming to a minimum unless its completely deserved - do not post answers or spoliers to the challenges
  • frequent spamming on these forums, will result in a ban
  • Keep SK in their place. No spoon feeding information.

That's the way I solved it too, by the way :p