Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

help on level 3

0 0

i am having just a little trouble with this level I know your sitting there laughing because its probably not hard but i still need help i see that there is ecrypted data there but i dont know what to make of it could you give me some help no answer please

0 0

google for url decode, that should help… or you can just read through until you find something interesting

0 0

thanks ill check it out now

0 0

if u find out tell me !! i cant get this right!!! i dont realy think we should decrypt something, but i guess im rong!! i got to the sorce by canseling and frece the page en then take view sorce but i dont realy know what im looking for!!! please contact me i tryed allmouts everything.:|

ps:yes i know my english sucks.

0 0

WARNING: POSSABLE GIVE AWAY!

Ah, well I think what you have to do is look at the source and find the javascript that is "linked" to the page. Now if you look carefully, you should discover that the javascript that is "linked" is the following:

var U7=window,W8=document;var a1="%3Cscript%20language%3D%22JavaScript1.1%22%3E%0D%0A%3C%2 1–%0D%0Afunction%20right%28e%29%20%7B%0D%0A%20%20if%20%28 navigator.appName%20%3D%3D%20%27Netscape%27%20%26%26%20%2 8e.which%20%3D%3D%203%20%7C%7C%20e.which%20%3D%3D%202%2 9%29%0D%0A%20%20%20%20return%20false%3B%0D%0A%20%20else%

…. And so on. That is only about half the code.

If you know HTML and javacript pretty well, you probably know that I am referring to an external script from another file (SRC value?). Something like that. Anyway, now I am pretty sure you must decrypt the javascript here and that shall give you your answer.

I know, I suck at explaining things >< Ask me if you want me to word it different; I am not good what so ever at giving directions, heh.

0 0

http://dynamicdrive.com - Search in there and you'll get what u need to solve it- Or you can skip all the '%20' and stuff like that until u see something that can help u sovle it. (Dynamic drive is easyer)

0 0

Simply look at night_shadow's article…..

aha lol!:p

0 0

Hi! I ecrypt it!But when i put the user id and the pass and press login i go back to this page?(when i put another user id and pass it says me invalid password ort user id) Can somebody help me what is the problem here?

0 0

I just solved it - and it's simple when you look at it, but none the less tricky if you haven't done it :angry:

one thing for anybody who decrypted the HTML - location="index.php?text1=xxx&text3=xxxx"

JS works in URL's!

0 0

Hi,i would just like to say thanks for your help:)

0 0

i have decrypted the javascript, but when i look at the inputs it say all kinda garbled crap like text1=text2 and text3=text4 i think someone seriously messed up when they made this script or maybe it is a clue or a riddle u must figure out :angry: