Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

what is a IFRAME

0 0

hi, im new to this site and im stuck on 'basic web hacking' and im stuck on the second mission and i was wondering if anyone could tell me what an IFRAME is?

thanks for your help

0 1

a iframe is bascically a mini website inside another one.

so you have a website that has a menu, and then the main content will be a iframe, which gets its source from another locatoin

0 0

so how would i find that in the sorce then?

0 0

yea but i just looked through the sorce and i cant find anything that says IFRAME apart from where the body is

0 0

if you mean the javascript challenges (cos this thread is in the javascript cat) then you dont need to know what an iframe is. and i recomend downloading firefox its pretty usefull on the javascript chalenges, especially where the right click is blocked and where there are frames ect.. like this one ;)

0 0

An Iframe is a window to another page, used with the <iframe> tag, with other attributes involved, such as <iframe value="2"> Not a real attrib, but you get the point. This is only used legitimately in HTML3/4 I believe, and XHTML has a few alternatives.