Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Javascript 8

0 0

I can't find js which process password, so it is processed by other language or… There is also strange why </form> missing. Or mybe do I need do decrypte cookie information?

0 0

I can tell you, the javascript is right above the password input.

0 0

Yep i'm stuck at this one 2. Is the pass encrypted or not? Because i tried everything with it but nothing seems to work

0 0

Viper wrote: I can tell you, the javascript is right above the password input. But this js didn't process form!

0 0

it looks like either

1. the challenge is broken or
  2. it's done by server-side stuff

I've tryed doing a couple of things with the values in the coolkies but none of them seem to do anything. I've posted the raw cookie value in as well as the numbers converted to ascii chars of the same value : [edit by Grind]too much of a spoiler[/edit] . But that doesn't work.

I don't really know what the password is looking for because there's no javascript about it and the page doesn't give any hints.

0 0

Thanks for the spoiler but it doesn't make any sense. I don't understand what you mean by: use the find tool to translate that string. I've done that in every way that I can think of and nothing coherent comes out of it. A bit more help would be appreciated.

0 0

I have a problem with ; caracter which I can't put into cookie, is there something wrong with my insert or do I need to convert ; to sth?

0 0

Slodave wrote: I have a problem with ; caracter which I can't put into cookie, is there something wrong with my insert or do I need to convert ; to sth? Where are you getting this ; character?

0 0

After converting from hex to ascii

0 0

Maybe you shouldn't put it back into the cooke. ;) Do something else with it.

0 0

Hm, putting into form for sure doesn't works (beacuse this form is just for decoration), I don't have any other idea except putting it into cookie

0 0

Slodave wrote: Hm, putting into form for sure doesn't works (beacuse this form is just for decoration)Are you sure?

0 0

Maybe I must delete the cookie. How do I do that ?

0 0

beetleflux wrote: Maybe I must delete the cookie. How do I do that ?

Umm……no… Yes, the box does do something.
And, yes, all of you probably have one of the right passes.
lol, now that i confused you more, try it again.

0 0

nights_shadow wrote: [quote]beetleflux wrote: Maybe I must delete the cookie. How do I do that ?

Umm……no… Yes, the box does do something.
And, yes, all of you probably have one of the right passes.
lol, now that i confused you more, try it again.[/quote]Wow, I know how to do the mission and you still confused me!

0 0

lol, yeah, sorry about that, it is kind of confusing, but it'll make sense more if you just read the second last sentance of what i said :p

0 0

So what do I need to do with new secret?? To do sth with cookies or??

0 0

Forget about it ;)

0 0

lol, I cant even pass the first box :(

and u guys confuse the sh*t out of me :o:@:@

Any more hints?

[edit: typo]

0 0

I tried to change cookie , but I can't use ; . I tried to change secret from source code , but it not work . I also put it in password and submit but there's nothing . Someone suggest ???

0 0

once you think you have the right password submit it, then recheck the source. If it gives you a 2nd password then the first was correct.

0 0

So I get the first password right because when I view the source again it says NEW_secret= yadda yadda. buuuuuut it's similar to the first…so why doesn't the same password work again? -aneurysm-

0 0

input boxes rock for putting things into em, don't they? Yeah, I sure do like putting things into input boxes, especially when the thing i'd be puttin ginto it changed slightly so as to imply progression…

yeaaaah

0 0

Urhg this is tough one!

0 0

It's not actually at all tough, just annoying. You're using your "secret" values and jamming them into the box in various forms.

0 0

"secret values" hmmm, i gave this another look and it kinda hit me, are these hexadecimal numbers? 90 dd 3b 21 5f 23 9a 63 3f a6 ae 3c 31 64 3f 60 2e ea 3f 72 51 cf fd f0 fe and if so ……IM LOST! what am i inputing what dose it want binary octal input dec input or all together dose it want a number input or is there some "Secret" and they become letters OoOoOoO AhAhAhAh! HUHUHUHUH!

please higher ranking personel, forgive this newbies post.

0 0

now i got this icky new line that says document.cookie="NEW_secret="numbers whoa numbers" dont get this at all but i have some clue i think/guess dose this cookie thing have to do with challeng js4? and if i dose have somthing to do with it i never got js4 :( i read the artical but i dont get it! and if its got nothing to do with js4 then im really lost now what should i google for? document.cookie? expliots(excuse my spelling)?

0 0

omg….ok that was simple enough forget what i posted i am dumb forgive this newblar! ^_^ now off to the next js challenges

0 0

yuuichi wrote: omg….ok that was simple enough forget what i posted i am dumb forgive this newblar! ^_^ now off to the next js challenges In the New_Secret its just the same thing with %20 added between them which is used for a space in the url? So any pointers of what to do here?

0 0

travmanx123 wrote:

In the New_Secret its just the same thing with %20 added between them which is used for a space in the url? So any pointers of what to do here? yes yes you"ll be kicking yourself when you get this one but anyways yes..hmm im wondering how to word this so i dont give it way to you but =""numbers that you see" what! why thats retarted whats this!<ignore that just now> trust me when you get it you'll be thinking uhh G.BUSH is duh! My Friend!, like i was thinking when i got it! any ways KUDOS to you my friend kudos ^_^:o

if you still dont get it read my 3rd post on the top

0 0

You suck at t3h English.

0 0

shhhh play nice or sit in the corner? ^_^ jk

0 0

I still dont get it:(

0 0

Damn,…nvm i solved it;):) Thanks for the help!

0 0
  • cough * use wordwrap in notepad ;) * cough *