Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Javascript16

0 2

If anyone is available, I\'d like to get some input on my bruite forcing code. Anyone I can PM it to? It\'s currently written in javascript, if I can\'t get it to work I\'m just going to convert the method to C++.

0 0

You can PM me.

I believe javascript should be fast enough to get you a working password.

EDIT: I did a small test just now. Javascript might indeed be a bit too slow.

EDIT 2: Just for future reference - with an appropriate charset, the correct password is generated in relatively few iterations, so javascript can manage this after all.

0 2

Update: Got it.

Tried a C++ version that seemed to work but the collisions it found didn\'t work when I got home. Perhaps it was the way I was deriving index. Went back to Javascript and fixed my loops, worked quite well.

0 0

Bruteforce on 12 characters works???

0 0

Mtutnid wrote: Bruteforce on 12 characters works???

Bruteforce on any number of characters works if you run into the password fast enough.

0 0

I am telling you it is not possible I bet you knew the format of the answer. Hmmm. Strange as it may seem I haven\'t done it. Should probably do it when I have some time. Basic maths should be enough to solve this.