Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Javascript 8, is the last part broken

0 0

I got the NEW_*****, and entered it without decrypting as mentioned in the article. It gives no message. But when I enter anything else, it just displays the box again as one might expect for a wrong answer. This suggests that I entered the right answer, but it's probably not updating the database. Can someone tell me if the updating part of the challenge is broken?

:(
80 120

No. No it's not.

Why can't people just accept that they're the problem and that a challenge doesn't just stop working because you happen to have trouble with it? Is a baseball bat broken because you keep missing the ball when you swing? Sure, that might be the case every once in a thousand million little whiles, but for every single other one, you're just fucking something up. The challenges are finicky and baseballs are small- just keep swinging and you're bound to hit the sweet spot eventually.

Admin from hell
0 0

gregorian wrote: Can someone tell me if the updating part of the challenge is broken?

Actually none of the challenges work, We have them just to fuck with people. :angry:

Curious if your going to ask for help on every challenge, You pretty much filled the front page now.

0 0

I'm sorry about that. It's just that the last part of this challenge is sort of direct as implied by the articles and threads. It returns to the original screen except when I follow what's mentioned in the article. In that case, it displays a blank. If that blank was intentionally to cause confusion, I rest my case. It's just that no one has reported seeing a blank before (as far as I've seen) in the threads so I thought it might be a glitch. Surely, it's a reasonable doubt?

EDIT: It was a reasonable doubt, indeed. You're supposed to enter %hex values in the textbox. Only hex values won't work.