Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Javascript 4

0 0

Well I didn't think this one would make me post for some help, but I've trolled through all 6 pages and read all of the JS4 posts (even one with a pretty big spoiler). I am not sure what I'm doing wrong here, but it must be something very minor.

I have read a ton of articles on XSS and Javascript Injections, and I am injecting the hell out of this challenge, but I'm not getting anything.

Can someone PM me or something that can help?

Thanks

0 0

Yah you can pm me with what your doing and Ill see about helping you into the right direction

0 0

It's a pretty simple challenge. You just have to treat it like it's an HTML file.

How would you alert the cookies in that situation?

0 0

Yeah I got it. It was simple, it just threw a weird fit when I properly ended the line, if you know what I mean. I think this should be changed, too. Syntactically I was correct in the beginning. But whatever. PM if you have no idea what I'm talking about. lol

Thanks to stdio by the way.

0 0

Funny challenge. When it says use something, use it I suppose. Very literally ;)

0 0

i dont still get it what should i do with the 'use me' button….i used firebug to view its coding..the action is empty…am i supposed to do something there?

0 0

Should you do something here??????

Thats like 210% obvious !!!!! don't you think….. My only advice…. Read articles, Learn XSS injections or just forget the challenge !!!

0 0

longtail wrote: i dont still get it what should i do with the 'use me' button….i used firebug to view its coding..the action is empty…am i supposed to do something there?

I used FireBug too. You're wasting your time with editing the "action" part, just look at the "value" part (Use this) and combine it with XSS. If you still don't get it, you can PM me. ;)