Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Javascript9!

0 0

yeah i got the password, the time countdown, and i type the pass and nothing happens! the pass is right but i click 'submit' and nothing happens i changed the countdown to 10sec and have the pass! the code is right(i belive) can some1 help me?????

2,795 1

Well if you have the password, and you now how to change the time. It shouldn't be a problem. Unless you have it wrong. Sorry, but this should be easy.

Admin from hell
0 0

Works fine for me.

0 0

i got it, FireBug helps alot

0 0

level 9.of course…seems difficult, unless we do something with timing….who would wait for that long? !:D

0 0

Worked fine for me !!!! learn javascripting !!! a lil' baiscs is enough !!! and yes… look through the source for clues on what to change !!!

0 0

SuRF666 you mother fucker i just said i got it done you noob wiseman wannabe hacker script kidde!

0 0

Chill Dude …. The next newbie who goes through this thread will know how to do it … rather than just the fact that you did it…. Lol !!

0 0

I have the same problem as Blackmercury,,, was Able to reset the tmr using Oea wb bo*ser and find the Pass but is not that easy, can I PM some1 with what for a hint?:(

0 0

It's perfectly obvious that for a Hacker of your "status" is very easy to read, and and understand everything what a newbie like myself post's , when we newbies get to be as great of a HACKERS as you are, we wont post nothing stupid so you won't get upset, but for know, my apologies, we are just Fu<i></i>cking stupids! And for you Newbies like me, I am not suggesting that you to install Opera to solve this challenge, ok.

But anyway, like your had said "Either way, it's irrelevant";)

0 0

Perhaps you don't wanna understand what's about!

;)

0 0

But again, you may be just trying to derail it.

;)

0 0

Like I said "just a Newbie" seeking guidance from the higher one's, don't mind me!

;)

0 0

Lock? This seems quiet pointless. Two people went off at the same time. I am amazed Mosh hasn't killed him.