Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

javascript 3 possible spoilers "help me"

0 0

I am doing javascript 3 and i know how to do it but when i enter the name and password it enters then just returns back to the login….. no errors nothing telling me incorrect or nothing. i try a random name and pass and it tells me im wrong.

I decoded the script online with a decoder and it gave me

le for user name and h**z for the pass and i know that this is right im about %99.9% sure. any help here? mission down?

0 0

works for me and I'm (most likely) using the same things you are.

0 0

Works fine For me.

0 0

i got it now. i dunno why i didnt work the first time. o well thanks guys.

0 0

Maybe it's a big spoiler, but there is a difference between clicking 'Login' and pressing Enter…

0 0

This thread is 6 months old, MH-IA.

0 0

Yeah, but it can help people who are stuck on java3, right? ;)

0 0

sam207 wrote: Did you notice the URL after entering the password.. Maybe you will have to change the URL parameters with the correct values..

COMPARE

Banned
0 0

Dates.

Don't ignore them.

Admin from hell
0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]spyware wrote: Dates.

Don't ignore them. You ignored ours. :([/quote]

Cheating son of a bitch :angry:

0 0

I have passed this challenge but I am confused about what is happening here. When I clicked login button nothing was happening. But when I pressed enter the congratulations message came up. Can someone explain this?

10 9

Maybe it's a big spoiler, but there is a difference between clicking 'Login' and pressing Enter… sam207 wrote: Did you notice the URL after entering the password