Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Javascript 9

0 0

Sorry guys for posting a new thread about this challenge. I have read articles and I have read the other threads (well some of them) but I just cant seem to find where to put the password.

Ive figured out how to get the password and Ive got it. I've edited the page to give me the password and the input box but it wont let me submit it.

Can someone please help me with this?

Thanks.x

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

I used javascript to make the timer run down , then the box for the password just appears, and the answer submits fine that way.

0 0

Did you edit the page (ie. Saved it somewhere)? Thats what I did. The box does appear but then it wont submit my answer:(

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

No, i didnt bother to edit the page and save it , I just reset the timer and entered the password in the box , and pressed submit. Maybe your submit button on your saved page is using the wrong url ?

0 0

Ok fair one.

Can I PM you for help please?

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Yeah.

0 0

Thanks dude. Much appriciated.

0 0

rex_mundi wrote: No, i didnt bother to edit the page and save it , I just reset the timer and entered the password in the box , and pressed submit. Maybe your submit button on your saved page is using the wrong url ? This is definitely the easiest way to do it. The source gives it all away. Use JS's void method on what you find. Nice, cozy challenge.

<OT>Front Page Award again… :D</OT>

0 0

Yeah! Easiest way!!

0 0

i am with the same problem… ….i know not the format(i mean, syntax!) of the script i need to inject… can you point me to something helpful i like to think for myself…

0 0

froxxen wrote: i am with the same problem… ….i know not the format of the script i need to inject… can you point me to something helpful i like to think for myself…

Have you tried… I don't know, let's say… google?

0 0

This one is the same as the old rapidshare hack .

0 0

i havew tried google… i yeah i know that it is void()…and i know what to change, but when it comes to the script tag…i dont know how to change any of it sorry, but i just new to javscript any help is much appreciated:)

0 0

You could start learning the basics of JavaScript in this site: http://w3schools.com/js/default.asp Thats where I started, perhaps later on you can start making the step to injections (which isn't hard at all if you know the alert() function ;) Perhaps there is an article on HBH about JavaScript Injections? Otherwise just google for a tutorial and I hope i have hereby helped you to learn JS a bit more :D

Edit: It doesn't need to be void! If you want to confirm its changed you should use alert()!!! Then a popup apears saying this or that= this or that, when making typo's the box wont appear, perhaps this is a better way?