Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

wow javascript 2 is...

0 0

making me it's bitch. it seems so simple, and please help would be greatful. however, please don't waste your time in telling me anything i don't already know.

^^]

anyways, of course i've pressed esc after i click ok on the js popup window. of course i went into the source and found the level2script.js reference. and of course i've gone to the directory in the URL and injected it. i'm a very smart guy, and i'm wonderful at finding solutions, however i've plugged that "level2script.js" into the url in over !50! different combinations. yes it is part of a directory, but it's driving me insane. how could i have not completed it yet? is there seriously something wrong with this challenge, or can you guys point out what i'm doing wrong or what i need to do? please, seriously i can't take much more of this simple challenge, it's driving me insane lol.

anyways i have IE7 and it would be wonderful if you use your brilliant minds to aid to my knowledge. thank you for your time. ^^]

and should i download firefox? because i put the script after the js2 directory and a download pops up, but says the javascript compilation is an error? so i'm guessing firefox might help?

Banned
0 0

Save/view the .js file.

0 0

yea thanx for the clue i got pass this js 2 thanx

0 0

DBDWarrior wrote:

found the level2script.js

then if you have found it, why don't you just look into the source code of the javascript?;)

0 0

so you have found the .js file. then why don't you take a look at it's source?;)

325 0

Hey I know I am a bit late but anyone who is looking at this after the fact look carefully at the url when you view a page source pm me if you need help.