Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

javascript 3 help <!--Possible Spoiler-->

0 0

Right ive been trying this for about 30 mins now and i just cant seem to do it This is what i have so far#

spoilers blow

I hid it in black incase somebody didnt want to see it ^^

Any help?

0 0

you can pm me

0 0

where exactly is your problem ?

0 0

Im not sure, if i knew that i wouldnt have a problem^^

I jsut cant seem to get it :/

0 0

look very closey, cause the answer is starin u in the face. hope this isnt a spoiler

0 0

look very closey, cause the answer is starin u in the face. hope this isnt a spoiler

0 0

grr i did that before but it didnt work. I think its beause i was using IE before, i think i had JS disabled. Or maybe i typed it in wrong. ^^

Ty anyways

0 0

This challenge is alot easier if you start by decrypting the url encoding. You can use the url decoder at the bottom of this page http://ha.ckers.org/xss.html where it says Hex Value: URL: Insert encoded string here..

Read all the code carefully and you will pass this challenge no problem.

<Edit> Just a tip on most of the javascript challenges, most can be done by alerting values stored in an important variable. </Edit>

0 0

I don't get it. I decoded, filled the form so they match t2 and t4, the location changes accordingly (haha), but nothing happens from there

0 0

Hi all, I have exactly the same problem with this challenge. I got t2 and t4 and also the url with the correct parameters to submit the login information. But the system "say" nothing.

thx

0 0

hi again, I got it…. It was that close ;-)