Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Javascript 8 2nd part

0 0

I got through the first part no problem. The other threads have not helped me for the second part. The NEW secret is tickin me off. Its the same thing with %20 instead of a space. Any hints that could push me in the right direction??? I would appreciate any help.

0 0

I like text boxes, some times they become very handy… think of a silly solution ;)

0 0

GOOD LORD why is that is javascript hacking!?! :o thx grey fox and xtremeskater, I really never would have gotten that, its too easy lol

0 0

You raise a good point… why is that JS hacking?

0 0

Because people use it for databases

0 0

GreyFox wrote: I like text boxes, some times they become very handy… think of a silly solution ;)

Grr I still don't get this one… I know its gonna be something so easy lol

0 0

Well what's the easiest and laziest situation you could think what the answer could be?

0 0

removed

0 0

It's like the exact opposite of what you just said.

0 0

fagitz wrote: It's like the exact opposite of what you just said.

Got it.. thanks for help fagitz

0 0

Im totally lost on this one, what exactly should i do with the box?

0 0

agreed what do I do for the second part. and the easiest thing I can think of is just putting password in the box :P

EDIT Never mind I got the answer and when you figure it our you will kick yourself EDIT

0 0

HINT:If you have an encoded password, whats the first thing you should try.

0 0

Well duh but whats the encoding called? I know its something like a multiplcation table diagram but whats it called?

0 0

OK, I am hearing things way accross the spectrum.

One clear hint please?

I know: It is really obvious What the NEW_secret is