Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

**Javascript 5

0 0

im stuck on java 5 i got it but then takes me to not found page then i change end of url from 2008 to 07 then takes me to wrong answer page that says research more er sumtin like it idk where to go from there?

pls help

note i edited the the thread title

0 0

first of all when your talking about javascript don't say java. they are two entirely different things. now for your question.

the challenge is old so when you get to the page after the popup says it's a right answer, try changing the number in the url up or down until you get it.

0 0

ShapeShifters wrote: first of all when your talking about javascript don't say java. they are two entirely different things. now for your question.

the challenge is old so when you get to the page after the popup says it's a right answer, try changing the number in the url up or down until you get it. yeah srry bout that and ok thnxs

thnxs to you to ninjacyph3r

0 0

no problem. if your still having trouble in a bit. pm me with what you've tried and ill help you more

0 0

ok

edit aha i got it thnxs guys