Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Javascript 2 question

0 0

this challenge is actually esy pitzy… main thing is fin the source code…how? push Esc at the page the view source.. find directories .js…then got not just password but also the .php directory for victory.. happy hackingB)

0 0

Or just try to rightclick on link with url where you have to get the source and find in context menu something like "View Source", pm me if you are still frozen on the same point

0 0

If your still stuck, well, i suggest you disable the pop-up… go to the options in firefox. You should also get a firefox addon caled Firebug; i use it to view the source code of js. should be easy after that.

0 0

so many post all saying the same thing so heres a helpful one. diable javascript in your browser if you don't know how to do that look it up.

@everyone who posted in this thread don't tell him how to view the page source because last time i checked you have to have basic 1 and at least 10 points to post in a thread. that means he obviously know how to view a source code on a page.